The Library's programming director is Edith Martimucci. Please contact her at for information on Library-sponsored programs or visit the North Castle Public Library web site.
These are some of the things the Friends of the North Castle Public Library has provided to our community for over 50 years:
- The original building in Armonk in 1938
- The new wing, doubling the building's size
- Whippoorwill Theater, home to four theater companies
- Fursnishings for the Elson Room, Teen Room, Magazine Room and staff offices
- Audiovisual materials and special collections
- Free passes to major museums
The Reading Nook in the Children's Room
- Study carrels, fans, book stacks and computer table in the Elson Room
- Adirondack chairs and umbrella tables for the North White Plains Library's new deck
- The Friends provides most of both libraries' programs, films and classes, attended by more than 30,000 vistitors each year!
- The Friends sponsors the Armonk Players and runs the nationally acclaimed Armonk Outdoor Art Show with the help of hundreds of volunteers.
We need you to do all that we do. Any amount is appreciated. Support your libraries and your community.